GREEN LANTERN: FIRST FLIGHT

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm a huge comic-book geek and my favourite superhero above all (sorry, Superman, sorry Batman) is Green Lantern and Warner Premiere has announced the upcoming release of a new animated movie featuring a 100% emerald crusader awesomeness. This morning when I read about that I was screaming like a little girl so there's no need to say I'm super duper excited!

The cast of voices is great and features Christopher Meloni (was David Boreanaz too busy to play Hal again?), Victor Garber and Michael Madsen as Kilowog!

These news along with the live-action film in 2010 and the forthcoming events in the comic book series Green Lantern: Blackest Night (on a note aside, Geoff Johns is a genius), in my opinion, are the signs of a new golden age for the character.


[First official trailer - april 2009]


[GL: First Flight - Behind the scenes]

Did you know that almost three years ago the first post on this blog was Green Lantern's Oath? (Yes, that's how much I like him.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

← PREVIOUS

NEXT →