LIKES AND DONTS OF MY 2008

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Donts

1.
My grannie being sick.

2. Not having an iPhone (yet).

3. Snow Patrol 5th album.

4. The new Pepsi logo.

5. Heroes Season 3.

6. Not being able to travel more.

7. The lack of time to go to the movies.

8. The lack of interaction with my real friends.

9. My sarcastic self.

10. Not being very pleased with where my life is just now.
Likes

1.
My grannie feeling better.

2. My macbook pro.

3. City and Colour's latest.

4. gReader's redesign.

5. Mad Men Season 2 and Dexter S3.

6. My short trip to Buenos Aires.

7. Let the right one in.

8. My Twitter friends.


9. My sarcastic self.

10. The excitement/uncertainty about my future

Happy New Year Everyone!

[Click the image for the bigger version at my flickr if you liked it.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

← PREVIOUS

NEXT →