DESIGN GANGSTA

Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Lyrics, music and animation by Kevin T. Webster
The highlights of the song.

- don't use Photoshop filters

- never use command "Z"
'cuz I don't make mistakes fool

- trade gothic, got Futura up my sleeve

- and you now my work is clean
'cuz I'm using white space

- PMS 187 runs deep in my veins

-
When it comes to logos, homies call me 'Jack Bauer
'cuz I kill 'em with one click of the mouse

- Just my Mac and me, I'm so design gangsta


* A big LOL is not enough for this song. Like FlavourFlav used to say "yeahhhhh boy, respect."

* Simplemente desopilante.

Via: DuoPixel

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Kyle T. Webster said...

Hello, Guillermo,

Thank you for posting my video! I am glad you liked it.

Best wishes,
Kyle

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Guille said...

Hi, kevin!
How could I Not post your video in my blog, it's the most funny thing that I ever saw in a really long time.

Thank you for stoping by,
Guillermo (for real, yo. Respect ODG!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

← PREVIOUS

NEXT →