DESIGNERS CAN BE CEOs

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"CEOs MUST BE DESIGNERS, NOT JUST HIRE THEM"

*No pensaba que iba a vivir lo suficiente para ver un titular como este. Alguien lo tenía que decir alguna vez!

*I never thought I would live to see a headline like that. Eventually, somebody had to say it!

Bruce Nussbaum's article

Really lucid article by Bruce Nussbaum at Business Week


"I gave a speech at Innovation Night at the Royal College of Art in London on Tuesday and here it is. It's my latest thinking on innovation and design. There are a number of bottom lines in it but perhaps the most important is that I now believe that CEOs and managers must know Design Thinking to do their jobs. CEOs must be designers and use their methodologies to actually run companies. Let me be even more precise. Design Thinking is the new Management Methodology. There are a growing number of insightful folks with great blogs who are saying the same thing and I'll be linking to them and having a deep conversation with them in the future..." continues over here.

WARNING: read the whole thing (totally worthy) : Controversy is served!
Via: Tumbl.us

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

← PREVIOUS

NEXT →