THE SHOCK DOCTRINE

Thursday, September 27, 2007


A Film by Alfonso Cuarón and Naomi Klein, directed by Jonás Cuarón.

* A collaboration between Alfonso Cuarón and Naomi Klein. (she is the responsible for one of the books that affect me the most in my life, No Logo, I have the mild suspicion that I was not the only one deeply touched by that book.)

* Una colaboración entre Alfonso Cuarón y Naomi Klein. (Ella es la responsable por uno de los libros que más me afectó en mi vida, No Logo. Tengo la leve sospecha que no fuí el único tocado profundamente por ese libro.)

Link: The Shock Doctrine
Via: Film Junk

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Taylor said...

wow.
guess I need to read "No Logo".

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Guille said...

@Taylor: For some people that book is like the ultimate anti-globalization manifesto. But for me is an insightful collection of thoughts of our time. I strongly recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

← PREVIOUS

NEXT →