DEFINICIÓN DE 'DISEÑADOR GRÁFICO' SEGÚN URBAN DICTIONARY

Monday, November 13, 2006

1. Graphic designer

"A slave to the pixel, print and ideas. Dealing in anything two-dimensional, especially printed materials, anything that has to do with communicating images and text. Also dabbles across other creative industries, the most versatile and underpaid designer of them all."

"I'm a graphic designer who can also do fashion, product, architecture, web, marketing, advertising, media planning, project management, event management, animation, illustration and even photography; somebody shoot me!"

A: I'm a graphic designer.
B: May the Lord be with you.

A: I'm in the marketing, advertising and artistic industry, but i don't have a credit card, what am i?
B: You're a Graphic Designer!

2. Graphic designer

"Someone who digitally designs visual imaging and graphics for web sites. I happen to be one because I basically have no life."

A: "Graphic Designers rule compared to the cheap web designers, who have no talent."

B:"I'm 13, and yet Im an exelent graphic designer."

Visto en Analogue
Link UrbanDictionary

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger 73W said...

Jajajajaa ....!! Muy gracioso ...!! Gracias por compartir todo lo que vas viendo en la net!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

← PREVIOUS

NEXT →